Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anthrian Experiment

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

You're only going to have two characters to be your mains?

27Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:40 pm

maybe four if I canm think of two others that can sustain tons of arcs. you'll have to forgive me, i'm not real good with these types of rps...

28Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Neither is Sagy, yet here she is. What about Lobo? I made him for you to use for this RP.

29Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:14 pm

oh yes Lobo XD

ans Savage.

30Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:50 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

You can also use Lobo and Savage. You can also have your dragon or canine that you showed me on RPNation. You can have as many characters as you want for this RP. Look at me, I have 31 main characters, not counting my side or one-off characters that'll appear in the different arcs as we go along.

You want to talk about being overwhelmed? Try being me right now. I have to have so many characters because no one is putting effort into this but me. It's not fair if you or Sagy only have a few characters while I'm over here having a shit ton. This is a long-term RP and everyone needs to make an effort. It's not fair to me that I'm doing most of the work for it. This is supposed to be a group effort, not one single person.

I'm literally tempered to end this RP because this is putting more stress on me than it should. This is no longer fun for me to do. If anything, I dread this RP now because I have to do most of the work and it's not fun. Nor is it fair. If this keeps up on both this and RPNation, then I'm going to just pull the plug and be done with it.

31Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 am

Mutt

Mutt
Admin

You know what Roxas? I have been pretty much silent about the shit you do, but I can't go any longer without speaking my mind. The fact that you say you're not good at these types of roleplays? I see you do roleplays with actual plots all the time, mainly with Watson because she's the one who's talked about them and showed me them.

So now you're coming in here, saying you don't want to be overwhelmed by having more than four characters? Give me a break, poor Watson here is playing more than 40 characters in this roleplay and you're limiting yourself to only four because I'm joining? On that one in RPNation you were making enough characters to fuel a novel and you're not even going to use them in this one. Not to mention the fact it looks like you don't have very much trouble coming up with characters to begin with, every time I see you you're just slapping them out there like there's no tomorrow. You don't have to wait for inspiration to strike and have it stay with you, you can just generate some simple shit and turn it into a character no problem.

And yes, I understand I have few characters in this as well, so don't think for a second that I don't realize that I have to learn to start pulling more weight too. I at least feel guilty for not having as much characters as Watson, but I offered to take some characters off her hands if she needs me to as well as offered to try and come up with more characters on top of that. Oh, and if Watson is going easy on me it's only because I haven't done this shit in two years and it's always taken me a while to come up with new characters without inspiration for them; what's your excuse? Just because it has "time travel" and "magical items" in it you're gonna be lazy and exclude most of the elements in this?

That's another thing I want to bring up, if you're uptight about doing stuff like that then why even join this? It's a cool idea, but a long-term roleplay that needs everyone to participate in all of it not just the parts that don't have the stuff you "can't" do in it.

Oh, and let's not forget the fact that your wolves can supposedly turn back into feral wolves? Watson doesn't even want that in this roleplay and what's even the point of joining a anthropomorphic animal roleplay when you clearly would rather have them be regular wild animals to begin with? How does that make any sense? Just because it's your preference? If it's your preference then don't do it, just limit yourself to roleplays that are exclusively feral animals then if that's what you truly love. Did I even mention how you basically blatantly expressed that you wanted to be the star of this roleplay? Don't remember that? Take a look at your character Jake on the RPNation version of this roleplay, you know, the one who's supposed to break out the experiments during the first arc when that clearly was Teles' job. The one that you created, because for whatever reason you wanna start out immediately with resistances when you knew for a fact that that didn't even start until the sixth arc after everything has happened.

And you wanna know what else Watson has told me about? The whole thing about Basil, the character of Watson's you insist on calling Chip. I'm pretty sure that Watson has at least been clear that she wants his name to be Basil.

That's quite a long list of offenses you've done there, and if you think I'm in the wrong for spewing out this rant why don't you ask Watson about how she really feels about all this? I have spent many long nights listening to her rant and rave about how upset she is over these little stunts that you've pulled. By the way, I know by the time you read this you're going to be upset and think or write "well if she had a problem she would tell me about it and just flat out say no", you two have been friends for seven years and you can't even figure out that she has trouble sticking up for herself, and telling people no. How in the hell do you think I know this bothers her? Because she vents to me all the time about the shit you do, only because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by calling you out on the things that bother her; I find it really sad, that I've only known her for six years and I know something that's blatantly obvious about her that you didn't even notice apparently.

If you didn't like what I had to say, then go ahead and leave my site and block me for all I care; but it's time that I've said something so you know some of the truth.

Last edited by Mutt on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

32Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:18 am

Mutt

Mutt
Admin

Teles wrote:You can also use Lobo and Savage. You can also have your dragon or canine that you showed me on RPNation. You can have as many characters as you want for this RP. Look at me, I have 31 main characters, not counting my side or one-off characters that'll appear in the different arcs as we go along.

You want to talk about being overwhelmed? Try being me right now. I have to have so many characters because no one is putting effort into this but me. It's not fair if you or Sagy only have a few characters while I'm over here having a shit ton. This is a long-term RP and everyone needs to make an effort. It's not fair to me that I'm doing most of the work for it. This is supposed to be a group effort, not one single person.

I'm literally tempered to end this RP because this is putting more stress on me than it should. This is no longer fun for me to do. If anything, I dread this RP now because I have to do most of the work and it's not fun. Nor is it fair. If this keeps up on both this and RPNation, then I'm going to just pull the plug and be done with it.

Again, I apologize for not having more characters. If you still want to do this I will come up with more characters if anything I can just come up with ones that are more generic than the one's I do come up with when I feel inspired.

33Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:29 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Mutt wrote:
Again, I apologize for not having more characters. If you still want to do this I will come up with more characters if anything I can just come up with ones that are more generic than the one's I do come up with when I feel inspired.

It's not your fault Sagy. I understand that you have a hard time coming up with characters for this RP, aside for the two you came up for the heist side-plot in the third arc and the one cat for the same arc. I'm not faulting you for that at all. Nor am I putting pressure to go and make more characters. I don't want to stress you out since I know you haven't done this sort of thing in two years.

I still want to do this, make no mistake. I've been wanting to do this RP since July. But I'm stressed out so much and it's not fun like it was meant to.

Last edited by Teles on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

34Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:33 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Name: Qutie

Species: Human

Powers: None

Pets: None

Weakness: Due to being more skiddish, she has doubts and believes things when they're not always true. She can't see without her glasses, the world becomes blurry to her without them. She gets spooked easily and has a bit of a fear of the more stronger mutants that she and Caelia created.

Strengths: Qutie is very skilled in her work of science. Because of this, she's rather smart and a wiz at coming up with things, for science or anything else for that matter.

Appearance: Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Tag_98052_by_princesschris89-d9ix0v5

Personality: For starters, Qutie is more nicer than most whitecoats at the Prison. She's more laid back then most and more kind-hearted than the others. She doesn't like seeing any of the experiments in pain or mistreated and she feels bad for them with the way Caelia is making their lives even more horrible. She's timid and shy, often not speaking out about things that bother her, keeping them to herself. Because of Caelia's consent down talking of her, she has a lot of doubt about herself and what she's doing.

History: Qutie grew up in a normal household with her loving parents. She went to school like any normal kid, wishing to become a scientist when she grew up as she had a love for it. One day, her family and her stumbled across a younger girl that was all by herself. They took pity on her and took her in, soon adopting her. Caelia refused to tell them why she was alone, but they didn't push her into something she didn't want. When the two grew older, Qutie followed her younger friend to an island where they created a lab together with others that soon joined them, beginning their plans of experimenting on animals to take over the world. Qutie didn't like what they were doing and decided to help the experiments escape the Prison.

Other: She'll speak in violet.

35Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:24 pm

what now? Sagy your joining the rp has nothing to do with my limiting my characters! That wasnt the point=at all. I'm actually glad you're taking some of the weight here.i nevber said I wasnt interested. not sire what the rant was about. I'm just struggling to remember all my guys, and then I descovered that that was a problem. Its nothing to do with any of you, its a thing I just descovered for myself. If I ;limnit myself to only a few characters, I can develop them enough to be memorable and i can remember who does what. Of course IO remember Jake! he's one of my favorites so far. but he cant come in until the breakout arc. And I thought their were many labs, so why cant he at least help?As for you having to carry the rp...well thats because you want to have tons of characters. maybe that's part of the problem...If I have more than say six characters, I get stressed too. That;s why im limiting myself.

As for Sky and Solace, I remember a character made from someone else in the RPNATION version of this that could turn full wolf, and no one said anything about it, so I thought it was fine. again commun=ication can help a ton.

who the hell is chip/Basil?

36Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Roxy, you even said so yourself that you were going to limit yourself to only three or four characters because Sagy was joining us.

RoxasNobody13, Saturday at 9:16 AM

since Sagy is joining us, I think I'll limit myself to three or four characters

And look, I understand that you want to develop the characters you're most interested in, but again, that's not fair to me. I have to have so many characters in this RP because people aren't pulling their weight.

I have 31 main characters that I control, the other side and one-off characters make up that other 40+ because they're needed so we don't have an overtake of good guys and bad guys. This was supposed to be a group effort, but I honestly feel like I'm only putting effort into this RP. You can have a lot of characters and still develop them, that's what I'm doing.

Basil was the canine that's the leader of Freedom Leash in our own version of this on Storywrite. Which, I'm okay with. There can be resistances early on in that one since it's just for me and you. And it's sorta like it's own thing at this point.

As for Sky and Solace, I don't remember there being a character in the RPNation version of this RP that could change back into normal wolves. If you're a feral creature that was experimented on, there's no going back to being feral. You're stuck being anthro for the rest of your life.

There are feral animals in this RP, look at Teles and Tulyp's pet tigers, so if you want a feral creature, give one of your characters a pet or two.

But this is stressing me out so much. This RP isn't fun for me anymore due to all the stress I'm under for it. That's what Sagy got so upset about you only limiting yourself to a few characters, dude. Because look at me over here with over 40.

37Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:07 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Name: Kosa

Species: Lynx

Appearance: 
Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 New_oc__karui_the_lynx_by_paige_the_unicorn-d8qab6r

Personality: Kosa is a shy and timid young female. She frightens easily and it doesn't take much for her to burst into tears. She's skiddish and will jump in fright at the slightest sound. She's paranoid, always looking around her for some unseen danger. She always looks to the bad and down side of things and is hardly ever truly happy about something. This is due to what the whitecoats have done to her. Years of drilling into her head that she was nothing more than a 'mistake' that should never have been created, was enough to give her little happiness in her life. She believes that too, that she's nothing more than a mistake that shouldn't exist. She brings it up a lot, normally backing away to the far end of the group and going quiet, wanting attention away from herself as much as possible. She hates being yelled as as it brings back memories that she'd like to forget.

History: Kosa was created in the Prison like everyone else. She was experimented on early on as soon as she was 'born'. It became clear that she wasn't meant to be part of the army that Caelia wanted to take over the world with. She was dubbed as a mistake, a failure that would never get anywhere in life. Kosa believed it all with a heavy heart. When everyone broke out, she went with them, only to leave them and go with another mutant that filled her head with lies and fake promises that he failed to keep. It was a mistake and she believed that she deserved to be treated badly as she was by him and his goons. It took a very long time, but she soon worked up what little courage she could and escape from the hellhole she was trapped in. She made her way back to Iwaya Island where she decided to stay this time.

Other: Her name means mistake. It was given to her by Caelia for that was what the whitecoat saw her as: A mistake. She'll speak in Copper.

38Anthrian Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthrian Experiment Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:04 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

I think I'm going to pull the plug on this RP. It's no longer fun for me. It's stressful and I don't enjoy it as much as I should. The one on RPNation is still going to be a thing, but not here. I can't handle the stress I'm under for it. If the RPNation one gets like this too, then I'll be pulling the plug on it as well. I don't want it to come to that as I actually want to do this RP, but I can't deal with it at the same time.

Sagy, if you want to do this with just you and I, we still can. We can do it on Skype or something. Roxy, if you want to, then we have our own version of this on Storywrite we can continue if you like. Or we can make our own on Sagy's site or something. I dunno.

Other than that, this RP is dead. Done. The plug's pulled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum