Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feline Kingdom

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:06 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

I do.

27Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:18 am

Watson, you and I are matching! XD

28Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:19 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

We are! XD

29Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Nieve purred as she made her way into her parents' bedroom. The young she-cat grinned as she pounced on her sleeping father, trying to wake him up. "Dad! Dad, wake up!" she exclaimed as she nudged him to attempt to wake him up further. "You promised you'd take me outside of the kingdom today!"

30Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 am

Nero sat up slightly, and looked sleepily over to his daughter. He smiled a little at the excited feline, "shh, you don't want your mother to hear that I'll be taking you out of the kingdom," while that should have been a scolding it seemed more of an affectionate warning with the purr he let out afterward. 

He knew she wasn't allowed outside of their kingdom but he couldn't help but give her what she wanted, she was his daughter and almost an exact replica of him when he was once a young cat. Slowly he got up to his paws and stretched, "I'll meet you outside in a bit, just need to clear the cobwebs out of my head."

31Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The white she-kit blinked as she sat back, giving a nod in understanding. She cast a glance over at her adoptive mother, who appeared to still be sleeping, which was great relief on the young princess' mind. She knew that she wasn't allowed outside of the kingdom, her mother had told her one too many times that it was dangerous and something that a young royal princess like herself didn't do.

Nieve had scowled at the thought, Ivory being too uptight for her liking and not letting her do anything fun. Thus leading her to turn to her father and begged him if she could go. He had agreed, promising to get her out on this very day. The young feline couldn't contain her joy at the thought as her tail flicked behind her.

"Okay! Don't take too long!" she replied in a more softer tone, before she raced out of the room, heading for the doors that would take her outside of the castle she called home.

32Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:16 am

At that moment Jinx and Spell had arrived from the regular sleeping quarters that the rest of the middle-class cats slept in, they stretched simultaneously preparing themselves for yet another hunting trip to start off the day. In the midst of their stretching, the two identical felines caught sight of Nieve.

Happy to see their friend the two of them bounded up to the young she-cat smiling from ear to ear, "good morning miss Nieve."

33Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:23 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

As the young feline raced outside, she came to a screeching halt when she spotted two cats that were identical to each other in every. The princess beamed at them as Jinx and Spell made their way over to her with smiles on their faces. Nieve nuzzled them in greeting, pleased to see her two friends.

"Good morning, Jinx, Spell!" she chimed. "How are you both?"

34Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:01 am

The twin felines purred loudly, "we are doing just fine..."

"And making our way out of the kingdom to go hunting..."

"We would ask if you could join but we already know the answer." Jinx finally finished, their ears drooped at the thought of not having to be with their friend for too long. Despite her efforts to sneak out they felt that they didn't get to see her as often as they liked, after all the two cats seemed to always be the most busy out of the hunters.

They pushed their melancholy feelings aside and smiled once again. "How about we bring you back the biggest vole you could ever hope for?"

35Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Nieve couldn't help but frown at the sadden expression on her friends' faces. She knew that Jinx and Spell were two of the busiest cats in the kingdom. The three of them weren't able to hang out as much as she'd like, even when she did sneak out to see them. It didn't discourage her though. So long as she got to see her friends, that was all that mattered to the young royal.

She perked up with a grin at Jinx's suggestion, giving a nod as she did. "Yes, please! I'd love that very much! Maybe tomorrow I can go with you both. Dad's taking me outside the kingdom today! I can't wait! Is it like everything you've told me?"

36Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 am

Their expressions brightened immediately at the good news, Nieve going out of the kingdom was something but her actually suggesting the idea of really joining them was enough to get their hopes up sky high. 

"Oh yes it is..." 

"And it's so much more." The two of them knew that she would enjoy the outside and that there was too much of it to ever fully describe in detail but they had always done the best they could to tell her about it. 

A few moments later Nero quietly emerged from the castle and sat beside his daughter, "good morning Jinx, and Spell. I trust my daughter told you the good news?" The two felines nodded happily at his question causing the older cat to laugh slightly. 

"I imagined she would, she almost woke up the whole kingdom with her excitement," he glanced over at Nieve, "well I suspect we should get going, and so should your friends here."

37Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:31 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Her blue eyes lit up as he listened to the two of them speak. Sure she got a few glances of the outside world from the castle she lived in, but going and seeing it first paw, that was something she dreamed of every day and night. Now she was going to be able to share it with her beloved friends. She could even try to catch prey for herself tomorrow if she went out with them! She always loved to hear their tales of the outside world. It sounded like everything she had only glances of seeing.

The white fur around Nieve's face heated up as she returned red from embarrassment about how excited she had been to be going outside. She knew her father was only just teasing and didn't let it get to her for long.

"Can they come with us until they have to head off to hunt?"

38Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:53 am

Mutt

Mutt
Admin

The older cat let out a small laugh, it was rather funny the way his daughter reminded him of how he was when he was her age. "No, I think we better let them get to it; they're the hardest working hunters we have here, and I'm sure that they would like to keep the same reputation." 

Jinx and Spell gave Nieve an apologetic look, they would have liked to come but they always made a habit of trying to keep the food supply bountiful. "Maybe we will next time if they other pull up the slack," they said before bowing their heads respectfully and saying goodbye to the two royal cats. Nero watched them go with an expression of pride, he was happy to know that each cat was doing their part to the best of their ability--at least some of them were--as soon as they were out of his site the dark gray tom stood up. 

"Well, I think it's about time we headed out, we want to get back before your mother finds out."

39Feline Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Feline Kingdom Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:25 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Nieve frowned as she watched her two friends leave to go about their hunting. She would have liked to spend a bit more time with them, but she knew that her father was right. Jinx and Spell were two of the best hunters in the kingdom; they hardly ever missed a day of their duty unless it was urgent. Her disappointment was replaced with excitement as she bounced to her paws with her tail wagging behind her in a dog-like fashion.

"Where are we going first?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum