Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'll Never Let You Go

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:52 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He whimpered softly, nuzzling into him tightly. Hiding his face in the others chest. Sighing softly as he tried to calm down, but it wasn't working very well.

"T-Thanks Cup. . . ."

27I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Ssh, it's okay, Mugs... Yer safe. No one's goin' ta hurt ya again. Everything will be alright..." He didn't know how he was going to calm him down, but he was going to try his best. He gently rocked the older child as he spoke, hoping it would help him some.

28I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:15 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

'"I know... T-Thanks but... I'll be fine Cup. Really." He smiled, attempting to convice the other, though, he hummed happily as he was rocked back and forth. Sighing as he wiped his eyes again.

29I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead glanced down at him with a light smile as he hummed. It was nice to see that he was feeling a little more better than he had before. "Gotta make sure yer okay, y'know? I care about ya."

30I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:01 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'll never understand why, but thanks. Um.... I-I know you probably have questions.... So go ahead and ask. If you want to I mean..." Mugs smilec nervously.

31I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"There's a lot of reasons ta care about ya, Mugsy." He gave him a small grin before he blinked. "Are ya feelin' up ta answering anyway?" The younger of the two had a ton of questions, but he wasn't going to force Mugman into saying anything if he wasn't feeling up to it after the moment.

32I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:25 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Ehhhh." He pouted a little, clinging to him. "I think I can answer questions you have. For a while at least. But you deserve some answers after dealing with that." He sighed, hiding his face again. Trying to keep himself calm.

33I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead frowned as he held the older cup toon close, trying to figure out a way to keep him calm. He didn't want Mugman getting worked up again after what the bullies had done to him. "If yer sure..." he responded gently, before he asked his first question. "Do ya mind explain' ta me what all that was about back there?"

34I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He bit his lip. "Hardest questions first huh?" Mugs laughed nervously. "Um. You remember I lived in the streets right? Well. They tried to- keep me. Use me. They did use me. Like an object. They made me belong to them." He shivered in fear, trying not to let the memories bug him.

35I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead listened quietly as Mugman explained to him what the bullies had done to him on the streets. "So they've done this kinda thing before?"

36I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:02 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Constantly." He murmured. "There was almost no rest from them. Some of the bosses would hide me sometimes, let me stay close so they wouldn't hurt me. But because of their contracts, it never lasted long."

37I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead frowned. The fact that the bullies would do something like that to the older preteen made him sick to his stomach. He couldn't imagine all that Mugman had gone through when the bosses couldn't keep protecting him. The red cup clutched his fists together, already knowing he was going to pay them a visits and make them regret doing anything to him.

38I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:40 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Mugs frowned and clung to him like glue. "Yeah so." He murmured softly. "Abuse, in many forms, planning to have. . . .sex with me once I came of age, and other bullshit."

39I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The red cup didn't mind having him cling into him. He needed the comfort right now. Cuphead snorted. "That ain't gonna happen."

40I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:33 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Cup. What you are planning to do to them? Don't you dare say nothing, I know that tone. You're pissed and want payback."

41I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"I think it's best that ya don't know what I'll do to 'em, Mugs."

42I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:35 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Cup. . . .At least tell me. Please?"

43I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead paused for a moment. "Mugs, it might scare ya."

44I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:06 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I know. But- I want to know how they'll die. How you plan to get revenge."

45I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:13 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Holy shit, did I corrupt ya that much that ya want ta know how the bullies will die?"

46I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:41 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"After everything I did? I didn't need to be corrupted to want to know."

47I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Mmm... That's true."

48I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:51 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Tell me please."

49I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:05 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Muuugs..." Cuphead whined.

50I'll Never Let You Go - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Never Let You Go Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:39 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Please?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum