Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Demons Inside Me

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Do ya think you'd be able to fight yer parents if ya saw 'em as demons?" Cuphead questioned, crossing his arms as he looked at the elder cup. He knew he'd have a difficult time fighting Elder Kettle if he had been taken from him and turned into a monster. He would still be family. No matter how shitty Mugman's parents had been to him, they were still his mom and dad. Fighting them would most likely be a challenge for the mug. "Ya know I'm not lettin' ya go alone, right?"

27The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:00 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm not letting you get hurt over my problems." His voice was quick and firm. "Not again. I'll deal with this." Mug sighed, falling back into the bed, clinging to the bed with a huff. If you'll notice, he is not answering the question about the demon part. He is purposefully avoiding that.

28The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Mugs, I ain't lettin' ya do this alone. We're in this together no matter what you say." Cuphead did notice the way he danced around part of the question, but he let it slide for now.

29The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He sighed. "I could always wait till you finally sleep and go alone." Mugs pointed out, looking away as to keep the tears away from his eyes.

30The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:29 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Since when do I sleep? Ya know I barely ever." He sighed as he reached over and pulled him into a hug. "It'll be okay, Mugs. We'll figure this out."

31The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He sighed, and pulled him close, finally letting the tears fall. Mugs was sure Cup could feel them, but he couldn't hold them back any longer now. It was too much to keep in.

32The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The other cup toon gently pat him on the back in hopes it would calm him down some. He could tell that Mugs was crying, but that was to be expected. This was a lot for the blue mug. "It's okay, Mug. It's okay..." he soothed.

33The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:34 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"No it's not- Why? Why now? After all these years? They sold themselves to Satan for riches, leaving me alone, saying they had no time for a child." He whimpered softly into his boyfriend's chest. Biting his bottom lip.

34The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

He held him close, gently rocking him as he spoke. "It's okay, Mugs... It's okay."

35The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:07 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He sighed, trying to stop himself from crying. It was failing. "I'll be fine. At some point.
Don't worry so much about me."

36The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The red cup gave a small snort at that. "Too late, Mugs. I already worry 'bout ya."

37The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:42 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'll live Cup."

38The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:01 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't stop me from worryin'. And things like this? Lotta worry."

39The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm fine Cup. Okay? I'll be completely fine. Just give me time."

40The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:57 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Mugs, I don't believe that."

41The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:39 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I mean. Not much you can do about it even if I'm lying."

42The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"But-"

43The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:53 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He smiled weakly, and moved to stand from the bed and leave.

44The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead gave a small whine as he reached out to grab a hold of his arm to keep him from leaving. "Mugs, please."

45The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:56 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The blue mug paused, and looked back at Cup, sighing, and sitting down again. "Fine fine."

46The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Thank ya."

47The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:51 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

He huffed, and curled up with him.

48The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

He chuckled and held him close. "C'mon, don't be upset."

49The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:50 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Too late."

50The Demons Inside Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demons Inside Me Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Goddamn it, Mugs."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum