Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Demon Finds Love

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"In all honesty, Cup kept me up half of the night. But I'm used to it by now."

Cuphead shrugged, before he tugged at his demon partner's sweater. "C'mon, Chara. Let's get'cha back ta bed."

27The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:12 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Yeah no. I smell food over there, and I'm actually really hungry for once in my life."

28The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Holy shit. Are you actually goin' ta eat for once? I don't have ta force ya?"

"Don't swear."

"I'll swear if I want."

29The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:15 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Lets just say I have a dream that changed my mind, and I want to spite someone by eating."

30The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

((THIS WONT HAPPEN OFTEN CUP THIS IS ONE TIME THING

31The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Cup's over here pouting-)

"Yeah? Who do ya want ta spite?"

32The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:38 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

((CHARA REFUSES TO DO THIS WILLINGLY THAT OFTEN

"My folks. Lets not dwell on this."

33The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(CUPHEAD WILL FORCE THEM-)

Cuphead rose an eyebrow at this. Even Mugman took interest in this, glancing over at the duo as he finished up with the pancake he was cooking. "Yer folks?"

34The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

((THEY WILL RUN))

Chara frowned, but ignored the question, walking over to Mugman to offer help with cooking. Anything to avoid talking about their parents.

35The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(HE'LL FUCKING TACKLE THEM AGAIN-)

The older sibling grinned, glad for the help with the cooking. He could tell that Chara didn't want to speak about their parents in them ignoring his brother's question was any dead give away. They never were one that talked about them, so Mugman had a feeling there was a good reason for that. Then again, his and Cuphead's weren't the nicest of them neither considering they had dropped them off to live with their grandpa when they were two and four.

"Could you get the plates from the cabinet over there Chara?"

36The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:22 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

((THEY WILL WHINE
WE SHOULD DO THIS IN A THREAD))

"Yeah sure." They smiled weakly. They had terrible dreams last night, but something forced them asleep until recently, making them as tired as they were. Feeling guilty about avoiding so bluntly but.

"So I heard something about four am?"

37The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(WE TOTALLY FUCKING SHOULD-)

"Thank you."

Cuphead cringed with a wince. "Ya heard nothin' of the sort Chara," he told them with a sheepish grin. "Ya must be hearin' things."

38The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:34 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Mmm. No problem Mugs. Speaking of. Didn't I hear you say Cuphead didn't sleep till four am?" The demon child just smirked. Looking back at their partner with a smug ass grin on their face.

39The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The blue mug nodded as he flipped the pancake in the air to make sure it didn't burn before he cast a sideways glance at the demon child. "Yeah, you heard right. Cuphead didn't sleep until around four."

The red cup winced and slowly began his way out of the kitchen. He wasn't in the mood to get into trouble today.

40The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara frowned, but in pure concern. Walking over to grab his hand, and hug him tightly. Smiling slightly at him. "Try to sleep tonight okay?"

41The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead was taken aback by the sudden hug he was pulled into. Not only that, but the smile that Chara had given him and on top of that, they were asking him to try to sleep tonight. They weren't getting mad at him or threatening to drag him back to bed and forcing him to sleep or anything. It left the young cup dumbfounded and all he could do was stare at them in silence for a solid minute while Mugman chuckled lightly behind them.

42The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara released him, walking back to Mugman to help with Breakfast, stealing bits of food when they could, leaving their boyfriend in stunned silence. Smirking a little as they focused on helping out. Hopefully, this would also distract him from asking about his parents. . . .

43The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Mugs snickered lightly and nudged them with a grin. "Nice job. I've never see anyone be able to do that to him before."

44The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They blushed and looked over at him. "Is this a good thing? Why is this a good thing?" Though they did smile and looked back over at them with a little hum of amusement.

Last edited by LostInTheMusic on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

45The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"You're his partner ain't you?" Mugman questioned, putting some food on the plates signalling that breakfast was ready. "You do things that not a lot can do."

46The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:04 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Cue the demon blushing deeply, moving to take a bite of the pancakes before them. Looking over at Cuphead. Walking over, and tugging on his hand slightly, to pull him to the table. If they were eating, then Cuphead was.

47The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The blue mug grinned as he began to put the plates of food at the table so everyone could enjoy their meal to start the day off with. Cuphead blinked as he realized he was being led to the table. He didn't even realize how hungry he was until he saw the food that was made. Then again, he hadn't eaten since last night so that was most likely the reason.

48The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:39 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara pushed him to the table with a smirk before sitting down, lifting a forkful of pancake into their mouth. Body stiffening as familiar voices rang out in their head. Monsters don't deserve to eat. You don't need this food. They almost put it down, but they refused, eating it with a sigh.

49The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Both of the cup brothers noticed their sigh as they ate the food. Cuphead and Mugman exchanged glances before looking back at the demon, frowns on their faces.

"Is everythin' okay?"

50The Demon Finds Love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:56 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"N-No I''m fine." They laughed nervously. "I'm fine just remembering something. Don't worry about me." It was a lie, and yet also a truth at the same time. Odd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum