Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Demon Finds Love

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Chara, ya can tell us what's wrong y'know? Maybe we can help?"

52The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm fine Cup." I have to be. ..

53The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:03 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"But-"

Mugs placed a hand on his shoulder and shook his head at his brother. It was clear that Chara didn't want to talk about what was bothering them right now. While he was worried to, he didn't want to push them into talking about something that was obviously painful of them to think about. They'd tell when they were ready. Hopefully.

54The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:04 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They sighed slightly, avoiding eye contact. Biting their lip before taking another bite. Moving to text Cuphead under the table.

{TEXT} I'll tell you later. Okay? I'm fine, stop worrying.

55The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:13 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

He glanced down at his phone as it be buzzed with a text. He rose an eyebrow at it before he typed a message back to him in reply.

Text- I'm goin' ta hold ya to that.

He wasn't letting them out of this one.

56The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:14 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They looked down at the phone, frowning slightly. Hoping that he'd simply end up forgetting. But they knew better. Instead, they would finish eating, despite the fact they wanted to stop.

57The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:16 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead and Mugman ate their food in silence after that. It didn't stop the worry that the red cup felt though. What could be wrong with Chara?

58The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:18 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara surprisingly finished first, standing to put the dishes away, taking a deep breath to calm their own nerves. Why were they so nervous? They would never see their parents again. Why worry? Why were they slowly breaking down like this?

59The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:34 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

It wasn't long before the cup brothers finished their meals. Mugman took his brother's plate nudging him towards Chara, knowing that his younger sibling was most likely the most concerned out of the two of them. Cuphead frowned as he made his way over to him.

"What's goin' on?" The young cup's voice was filled with worry as he spoke. It clearly showed on his face too as he waited for an answer.

60The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:37 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They winced slightly at how worry filled that question was. Dammit, they had been hoping to avoid this. "Just- Really bad memories. That refuse to go away. Thats all." It was the truth. But not all of it. They gripped their arm, turning back as they leaned on the counter with a weak smile on their face. "There's no need to worry. I'm fine." Yet, if you notice where they were gripping their arm, it was the part where they often self harmed.

61The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:39 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The cup boy crossed his arms as he looked at the other with a frown. He could tell that something was wrong with them. They were acting funny. It was easy to tell. The memories was also a clear sign. He knew that they didn't have the happiest past in the world from what little they told him.

"...Do ya want ta talk 'bout it?"

62The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I-" They didn't know how to reply to that. Sighing as they gripped their arm tightly. Sighing again as they were just tempted to walk away. How do they react to any of this? They were so close to breaking down.

63The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:54 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead walked over to the other child and wrapped his arms around them, pulling them into a hug. He wasn't going to force them to tell him if they didn't want to. What kind of boyfriend would he by if he did that?

"If ya don't want ta talk about it, that's okay. I won't force ya. Just know I'm here for ya."

64The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:04 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara blinked in surprise, sighing and holding the other close. "I'll tell you but. . .Later. Okay? Not now." They smiled nervously. Kissing Cuphead's cheek as they walked out. Outside, where they could get themselves hurt. Possibly killed. They also considered fighting Cagney. Smirking as they pulled out a knife and a human soul in order to attack with.

65The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The cup boy watched as they let go of him after they returned the hug. Cuphead frowned, though there was a blush on his face from the kiss, watching as they walked out of the house. He held out a hand as though to stop them, but they walked on. He followed after them, wondering where they were going.

66The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:47 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara walked over to the flower bitch. Sighing in annoyance as they shook. Their body wouldn't stop shaking in terror. But they pushed forward, starting the fight, throwing the soul over at them, growling loudly, eyes completely red. However, the flower wasn't dead. And simply smirked. "Chara. Are you really trying this again? It ends the same way every time. With you crying in the corner, begging me not to kill you. Stop trying it. After all, I'm more powerful then you will ever be."

67The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The young cup grew more concerned as he saw them make their way toward Cagney's. He knew all too well that golden flowers were their greatest fear. Why were they going to him if they were frightened of him? Cuphead narrowed his eyes as he listened to the giant flower taunt his partner.

68The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"You got killed by a flower. And you're going to again.And again. Why do you keep trying? I'm going to kill you anyways. Just accept it~!"  He laughed wildly, throwing Chara into one of the thorns growing from the ground. Chara yelped in pain, coughing up blood. They wiped it off, and attacked again.

69The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead growled, steaming coming out of his cup as he rushed into the battle to help his partner. He held his finger gun out at the flower as it began to glow with magic as the boy went to help Chara. "Back off, Cagney!"

70The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara coughed out more blood, looking at their hand. Wincing in pain as they tried to get to their feet. It wasn't working. They kept feeling to the ground. Something was wrong. Chara had no idea what, and he could only manage to pull out some Insant Noodles from Alphys before curling up into a ball of pain with a groan.

Cagney scoffed, and a vine reached out, heading for the Cup. It was sure to flatten him if he didn't move out of the way. "Why? They are pathetic on such a scale it's painful to watch. I should just kill them again. It'd be better for everyone."

71The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead hopped out of the way of the vine as Cagney made it move towards him to flatten him into a cupcake. He glared as he listened to the large flower speak and he fired a few bullets at him upon doing so. "They'll come back," he reminded him. "You can't keep them dead forever. Besides, they're not pathetic. If anyone here is, that would be you. You're the one picking on a child and trying to kill them."

72The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:46 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Cagney growled and shot thorns at them both. Chara mostly. "Mmm, thats not my fault. They come here looking for a fight they can't even fucking win. Fuck off Cup. You have no power here." He smirked evilly.

73The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead scowled at the flower, hopping over the thorns that were flung his way. He moved to protect Chara from the ones that were fired at them, glaring at Cagney. "I've beaten ya before, pal. I can do it again. Now back off and leave them alone or else!"

74The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:45 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Cagney hissed, but soon backed off, as the bullets were too much for him, Hissing at Cup before disappearing into the ground.

Chara whimpered in pain from behind Cup, coughing up some blood.

75The Demon Finds Love - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Finds Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The cup snorted before he turned his attention back to his partner. He hurried over to them, crouching on the ground in front of them. The sight of blood worried him. He pushed the noodles towards them, hoping they'd eat it before he took them back to his house.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum