Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

GhostTales

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"They just keep coming!" Kussa commented as she took down more of her own as Omen, Valentina, Ciro, and Spiri did with theirs too. "There must be a way to get rid of them or halt them long enough so we can escape!"

52GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(I'll bump this topic for you Myu.)

53GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:59 pm

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{nope, still haven't forgotten about this thing! ^^;}}

"Take that! And that! And that as well!" Yumi was still very busy tearing through the things, who were now dropping like flies at an alarming rate as Minato finished each one off. She was too busy fighting several of the things in front of her to notice that something was on her back. And it was starting to dig into her back.

Yumi soon started to feel a tiny bit of pain on her back, so she let her guard down for a few seconds to see what was on it. "What the... Oh, OH NO!! NO! GET THAT THING OFF OF ME, SOMEONE!!!" she screeched.

Minato heard her cries and rushed over to get it off of her. "Okay, uh... hold still while I get this thing off. It might hurt a tiny bit..." Minato bit into the thing as hard as she could and started to pry it off of Yumi, while the latter was whimpering quietly. Minato tugged on the thing harder and harder until she managed to get it off Yumi's back and she killed it not too long after that. "Okay, there, there... It's off now. Better now?" Minato asked Yumi. "H-hah... Yeah... It's better now... ow..." Yumi replied weakly, still in some pain from the thing's claws.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Roleplay_Spot/index/

54GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Hooray! XD

Oh, I also found a way to get more colors rather than just the ones we're given. If you got to this site here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/the-ultimate-text-color-code-guide-updated-again/t.58505409_1/ You can get a whole bunch of colors to use. You have to do [color:f91b=Then whatever color you want]Type here for words to appear in the color you've chosen.

It's super cool and hopefully. XD)

Yumi's cries catch Kussa's attention. She finished off the creature she was fighting against before she made her way over to the other two females, a look of concern was on the hybrid's face. "Are you okay, Yumi?" the cat-coon asked, leaning forward to sniff at the marks on her back from the thing's claws. "I have some stuff back home I can use to clean up those scratches so they don't get infected."

55GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:02 am

MyaMyu

MyaMyu
Admin

{{i looked through that color list and WOW there are so many colors! @-@}}

{{update: starting with this post, minato's dialogue will now be this shade of orange (or "atomic orange" as the color guide calls it), and yumi's dialogue will now be this shade of blue (or "ultramarine")!}}

"Ah, you do have some stuff to fix her up... But they're back at home... I wonder how far from home we are... I never really checked..." Minato was looking in the direction that she thought the group had come from. It seemed like they were about a few hundred feet from where they started, so if someone wanted to go back to get that stuff, it wouldn't be too far... right?

Turning back to Yumi, she placed a few leaves that she had found on the injuries. "Here. This should help for now..." Minato told her. "...Thanks... Hah..." was all Yumi could say in her current state.

Last edited by MyaMyu on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nectarine looked way too much like the default text color)

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Roleplay_Spot/index/

56GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:15 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(There's so much. It's really helpful and you get a much more wider choices of colors for your characters.

Update: Kussa will now speak in This color orange.)

"We always keep some medical supples at home in case something like this happens. We just need to get away from these creatures so we can get back home."

Kussa looked around at the others that were dealing with the things, but they were starting to become less than there was before. That was a good sign or so the young feline hoped. Yumi looked like she was in pain from the marks on her back and the young ghost hunter had a feeling it would be a bit tough for her to walk back to their home in her current state.

"I can take Yumi back to the house to get her medical attention. Do you think you guys will be okay here without us?"

57GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:42 am

((Hope you continue doing Valentina and Omen justice Watson, more Omen than anything he's the best out of my characters. Just butting in 'cause I asked your permission to.))

58GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(I think I'm doing a pretty good job Sagy. XD)

59GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am

((I'll be the judge of that, when I start stalking this. XD ))

60GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:45 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Motherfucker, don't stalk us. XD)

61GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:47 am

((Fite me Watson.))

62GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:48 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(I'll fite you in the pit.)

63GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:50 am

((Get yourself a plate 'cause I'm gonna be serving you a knuckle sandwich.))

64GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:51 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Bitch please, you wish.)

65GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 am

((Oh yeah? You and me, at the jungle gym tomorrow. I'm gonna whoop your ass.))

66GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:56 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Be there at noon.)

67GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:57 am

((I'll show up early.))

68GhostTales - Page 3 Empty Re: GhostTales Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

(Good.)