Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secrets That I Hide

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Secrets That I Hide Empty The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:10 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara was sitting in the room they shared with Cuphead and Mugman. It was 3 am at least, and they were gaming quietly, as to not wake up the two brothers, considering their partner was fast asleep for once. But memories still bugged them, despite the fact they weren't asleep, and they bit back a whine, gripping at the injuries they concealed under their shirt, and the free hand gripping the injuries they caused to themselves daily. Why were they such a failure? Why were they a monster? They were doomed to become evil from the start.

2The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:28 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

For once in his life, Cuphead was actually asleep. There were no nightmares or night terrors that haunted him while he dreamed. Across the room in his one bed, Mugman slept on without a care in the world while his brother was snuggled up against the demon child as they gamed, trying not to wake him up. Though Tumbler felt the other's discomfort and gently nudged his living self awake. The boy stirred slightly, letting out a small groan as he was forced awake.

Damn it Tumbler, why are ya wakin' me up?

"Chara seems to be in a bit of distress. I thought you'd like to know."

Cuphead blinked sleepily over at his partner as he saw them playing a game so late into the night. "...Chara?" he asked, voice thick with sleep.

3The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:33 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They blinked in surprise, looking down at Cuphead. Looking back at their game to quickly wipe away a tear that had slipped out, hoping Cup was too tired to notice. "Hey. What are you doing up? It's like three in the morning. Go back to sleep." They smiled, pausing the game, to hold them close, hoping to distract him.

4The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:37 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"I could be askin' ya the same thing," he mumbled in reply as he snuggled up close to them, a yawn escaping him as he rested his head on their shoulder. Despite this though, Tumbler was going to make it impossible for him to fall back to sleep. He was going to make sure he stayed up to talk to his partner about what was troubling them. "Why are ya up playin' a game so late?"

5The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:42 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm fine. You know why I'm awake. I have trouble sleeping. Go to beeed." They smiled a little, kissing the others cheek. They did this more when they were upset and hiding it. Smiling weakly as they snuggled closer to him.

Last edited by LostInTheMusic on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

6The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:49 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead smiled softly at the kiss he was given as they snuggled up closer to him, trying to coax him back to sleep. Every time he was start to fall back asleep, Tumbler would force him back awake and he mentally whined at him about it. For once he wasn't having any trouble sleeping and he wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

"...Tumbler said you looked distress...." he muttered tiredly, looking up at them. "What's wrong?"

7The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Tumbler, let the kid sleep! I'm fucking fine! Okay? I've never seen him sleep this well." They smiled up at him, then down at Cup, cuddling them close. Feeling another tear, but they blinked it back quickly. No. They wouldn't allow themselves this weakness. Not now. Cuphead knew them as a strong person. Minus that time with Cagney. But that's beside the point. Their needs paled beside his.

8The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Tumbler gave a snort at that. No one said fucking in front of fine if they were truly okay as they claimed. It was obvious that they weren't fine. They were trying to hide it so Cuphead wouldn't worry about them. "You don't seem very fine to me, Chara. Cup might be too tired to see at the moment, but I know you're not fine."

Cuphead was snuggled up against his partner, nearly on the verge of passing back out, but he forced himself awake as he listened to his heart and soul speak to the demon child he was snuggled against. "...Chara, please.."

9The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The small demon child flinched, and their body shook slightly. There was a breakdown coming, and they wanted to hide it from the two. Making them whine slightly as they struggled to contain the emotions. "M-Maybe I'm not fine. But you won't be fine if you don't sleep. We'll talk later okay?"

10The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead gave a small whine in protest. He rubbed at his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up some more. If his partner wasn't okay, then he was going to stay awake to help them. He could always sleep later, even if it might not be as peaceful as it was right now, but he was willing to take that risk for the one he cared about.

"I'm not sleepin' until ya tell me what's wrong."

11The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Cup I'm fine for now. Sleep. Okay?" They smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips as they nuzzled closer, trying to stop their body from shaking so much. Sighing a bit as they tried to relax.

12The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"But..." the young cup tried to protest before another yawn escaped him as he buried his face in their shoulder. "No sleep 'till you tell me what's wrong..."

13The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:51 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Tomorrow. You are tired. Can you even remember anything I'm saying?" They raised an eyebrow. Smirking slightly.

14The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The small cup blinked, trying to recall anything that had happened before all of this. "No...?"

15The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Then fucking sleep. We'll talk tomorrow when you can remember things. Okay?" They smiled and nuzzled into him.

16The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"But..." Cuphead tried to protest as they nuzzled into him.

17The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"You can't help, but you can sleep, and help in the morning."

18The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"...Will you be okay until morning?"

19The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:55 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm fine Cup. Okay? Please sleep? For me?"

20The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The small cup toon gave a whine at that. But there wasn't much he could do at the moment. He was so tired and could barely keep his eyes open long enough and he didn't remember much of what they were already talking about. "Fine..."

21The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

It was the next day, and Chara was asleep on Cuphead.Their eyes were red from what appeared to be crying.

22The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:40 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The cup toon awoke once morning broke. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes to wake himself up. "Chara?"

23The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara whined, and clung to the blanket, trying to stay asleep

24The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

I shouldn't wake them up if they're this tired... They look like they've been crying though...

25The Secrets That I Hide Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They shifted, wincing in pain and trying to roll over. "Nnnnn."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum