Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secrets That I Hide

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:47 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

The sink was turning red slowly. The cut was still bleeding, showing how deep they had cut this time. They were bandaging it up, but it kept turning red. "Fuck. I think I reopened it somehow. . ." They muttered softly, removing the red wraps to wash it off, yelping in pain as the water seeped into the wound. They whimpered softly, ending up on their knees. "F-Fuck." Chara inhaled and then noticed the door. Fuck.

52The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The young cup toon shook his head as he walked over and helped them clean their wounds. "Nothin', huh?"

53The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:36 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Shut up." They growled, before whimpering in pain as they felt the wet cloth on the wounds. "O-Ow! That fucking hurts Cup."

54The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Sorry." Cuphead was more careful as he dabbed at the cuts. He moved over and to the counter and grabbed some of the bandages, beginning to wrap them up once the wounds were bleeding less than before.

55The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara still winced slightly, tempted to jerk their arm away. Sighing as he tried to relax for his boyfriend. Biting his bottom lip. He wanted to speak, but he was scared.

56The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

The toon frowned when he tried to pull away. He rose an eyebrow as he noticed the demon appeared that he wanted to say something, but didn't make a peep. The cup sighed and decided to wait for Chara to say something when ready.

57The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:43 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Once the arm was cleand up and properly treated, he lowered it to his chest, looking down at the ground. Sighing deeply. "I don't know what you want me to say."

58The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead took a seat beside the other, letting out a quiet sigh as he did. "How 'bout this?" He gestured to Chara's arm that was freshly taken care of. "For a place ta start?"

59The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:54 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They whined, looking down at their arms. One had been worse, but both were very- Bad. Chara bit their lip. "To explain it? Or when I did it?"

60The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:56 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

'To explain what happened."

61The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:40 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I cut myself. Deeply. Have been for weeks without you knowing about it. Clearly Tumblr did though. Oh well."

62The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:47 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Tumbler knows about a lot of things that I don't know about. He tells me things like this so I can come and deal with it," Cuphead explained. "He's worried about ya too, Chara. Why have ya been doin' this?"

63The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:52 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara folded in on themselves, looking at the door to escape. "I'm- Well. I will be fine okay? No big deal." They muttered, avoiding eye contact with him.

64The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Chara, we both know that's a lie. Please tell me?"

65The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Tell you what? I admitted to- Cutting. What else do you want from me?"

66The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"I know ya admitted ta cuttin', but it's a big deal."

67The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"No it's not."

68The Secrets That I Hide - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Yes, it is."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum