Anything Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anything Roleplaying

Roleplaying Hell

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secrets That I Hide

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:48 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Chara?" Cuphead perked up when he saw them shift. "Are ya awake?"

27The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:05 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Unwillingly." They groaned loudly and rubbed their eyes to attempt to wake up. Looking over at him, clearly tired.

28The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"..Do ya want ta go back ta sleep?"

29The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Nooooo. Please no." They whined trying to cuddle back into him.

30The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:51 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Alright, alright. No sleep then. So, um, what exactly happened last night? I faintly remember bein' woken up by Tumbler 'bout something..."

31The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:03 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They froze up at the question, trying not to answer, hiding their face from him, trying not to show it. "Ummmm nothing?"

32The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead blinked, looking up at them with an eyebrow raised. "Are ya sure?"

33The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:17 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They nodded in reply, not answering verbally, knowing Cuphead would find the lie in that. A frown as they hid there face even more, pulling the blanket over their head.

34The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

The young cup frowned as he looked down at them. "Chara..."

35The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:27 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"Shhhhh. I'm fine. Just tired."

36The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Chara..."

37The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They were silent this time, biting their lip as they hid.

38The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

He sighed as he tried to get them to look at him again. "C'mon Chara, tell me what's wrong."

39The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I'm fine Cup." They said firmly. Refusing to show their face by this point. "Lemme sleep more. .  ."

40The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"C'mon, Chara, what's the wrong? Ya can tell me what's botherin' ya."

41The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

THey sighed, looking to the side. So at least their face was visible, but they still weren't talking.

42The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Chara, c'mon, please? What's the matter? I can call Tumbler and he can tell me y'know."

43The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:58 am

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They stiffened, and sighed. "There's no good way to explain this."

44The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:08 am

Teles

Teles
Admin

"Try the best way that ya can," the cup offered. "We've got all the time in the world y'know."

45The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

They sighed. "Is there any possible way I can avoid talking about this? You won't like it at all-" They were cut off, whimpering in pain as they moved, shirt rubbing against injuries.

46The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Cuphead shook his head. "No. We're talkin' 'bout it Chara. Like it or not."

47The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

Chara huffed, trying to bite back the pain. They never got to bandage up their self inflicted wounds from the night before, and they were rubbing against their shirt. It hurt like fucking hell.

48The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

"C'mon, Chara. Ya gotta start. We're talkin' 'but ya."

49The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:55 pm

LostInTheMusic

LostInTheMusic
Admin

"I-I will. But I need to go to the bathroom." They didn't wait for an answer, rushing out with a firm hand on their arm. Not even closing the door properly as they put cool water on the injuries.

50The Secrets That I Hide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secrets That I Hide Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Teles

Teles
Admin

Why do I feel like that's a lie?

"Partly," Tumbler responded to Cuphead. "They want to take care of an injury that they didn't want you to see."

You know this how?

"Unlike you, I don't sleep. I have no need for it. Because of that, I see things that happen when you do sleep and even when you're awake. Things you don't notice because they don't want you to."

How come ya never brought this up until now?

"I have. You've just ignored me like you always do."

Cuphead gave a small hum as he hopped up and made his way towards the bathroom. He saw that the door wasn't even shut very good, a clear sign that Chara had made a mad dash inside to take care of themselves as best as they would allow. The cup pushed the door open fully and came inside.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum